Sunday, February 23, 2014

February 23, 2013

A whole year has flown by. I can look back and remember all of our memories and adventures of the year and I just don't know how I let the year slip by so quickly.

A year ago today, I walked into the Idaho Fall Temple Miss Michelle Fowler. I left Mrs. Michelle Peterson (well, it took a few months to make it official with the government ;) ). That day has changed my life for the eternities and I can't believe I'm lucky enough to be able to spend those with Lo. Our wedding day was a total blizzard, until we stepped out of the temple to take pictures as husband and wife. It was perfect when we came out; a fresh blanket of snow, no wind and such a beautiful day. The rest of the day is basically a blur for me it went by so fast after so much planning, but nothing else mattered that day except the fact that I was with Logan and we were sealed in the temple.
During the past year we were able to start shooting weddings together, spent our first week apart when I went to Colorado, went to AZ for a Frost family reunion, move into a tiny, cramped apartment where the fridge made all of our food taste bad, live with my parents for a month, move into our new apartment, going to school, hike some waterfalls, go to Hawaii, dream of going back to Hawaii, celebrate my 21st birthday, and so many more things. This year was stuffed with adventures and by the looks of it, we are headed off for adventures again this year. I can hardly wait to see where this year takes us.

Dear Logan,

You are amazing, but everyone knows that. And I am the luckiest girl in the world to have you, every girl says they are the luckiest, but let's be real I am. You are the kindest and most giving husband I could ever ask for. You are so extremely handsome and even though I sometimes make fun of it, I like your honk if you want this shirt and your "interesting" style just makes you you. When you married me you probably had no idea what you got yourself into,  but I'm glad that you still love me no matter what. 

Thanks Lo for the very best year of my life. You are the best and I could not ask for more. Thank you for loving me when I'm ornery, heating up rice bags to help my back, and snuggling me when I have bad dreams. You are the best part of my day and I love waking up to you, even if you have bad breath. Thank you for bringing out the best in me and making me want to be better every day. Thank you for opening my door and bringing home Raspberry Peach Sprites from work just because I love them. Thank you for letting me steal the blankets every night and telling me of all the funny things I say in my sleep. Thank you for being silly and weird and letting me know that you love me just the way I am so I can be silly and weird too. Thanks for letting me cut my hair and telling me I'm beautiful. Thank you for believing in me and my dreams when I feel like I get knocked down to the ground. You are the best number one fan I could ever ask for.

I can't wait for all of our adventures during this year, both the big and the small. It will be another one of the best years just having you by my side no matter what we do. I love you forever and always~

1 comment:

  1. This was reallllly nice of you. I love you so much sweet pea. Here's to many more years of happy :)

    ReplyDelete