Monday, October 7, 2013

Amanda's Wedding

Logan's sister Amanda got married in August in Provo to her sweetheart Parker. 

It was so much fun. Amanda and Parker wanted a vintage theme wedding and so when Amanda asked me to take their pictures I was kind of nervous. I haven't ever done a themed look before, but I hit my inspiration with the Notebook. Take a look at their engagement pictures here.

Their vintage theme carried over into their wedding and reception- I was a bridesmaid so Parker's cousin took the wedding ceremony photos and I shot the reception at Utah. Can I just tell you how much I hate being in front of all those people walking down the aisle. It was fun to be a bridesmaid and be part of that, but I would have loved to have been able to watch it all. Plus, I got emotional; I am a sucker for love and I love seeing people happy so my eyes welled up with tears and a I had a few tears wiggle themselves loose and streak down my cheeks.
Their reception was incredible. It was so decked out and roaring 20's. Parker's family did all of it themselves too, so that makes it even cooler. Check out all those photos I did at the Utah and Idaho reception here.

One of my favorite parts of the wedding was the red lipstick; that is not something I would have ever worn by myself, but now I just might rock it more often. Another favorite part was how cute we all looked dressed up!

Sorry to make you check the other blog for more pictures, but it's so much better on the other one!

No comments:

Post a Comment