Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fall is falling

Actually fall has fallen.. I don't know where time went, but it is already the middle/end ish of October! And I'm already shopping for Christmas presents, where did 2013 go?!

Logan has been in school for about a month and I have been busy, busy with photography this fall. And we just booked a Salt Lake Wedding for December (insert my over the top excited face here).

There hasn't been any huge things that we have done together this fall, but we have enjoyed putting our new apartment together with each other, dancing in the kitchen, and falling more in love with each other every day (so cliche I know, but totally true). Recently we have been playing the game Fuzion Frenzy on the XBOX together and I have beat him pretty dang good a few times!

Now that we live in Rexburg, we can hang out with our friends up here a lot more and they are all on a soccer team together for BYU-I. 
 FHE with our friends
 Kenon showing us how real men carve pumpkins
 Our pumpkin! We are going to carve more before Halloween so we only carved one at FHE
 The yummy dessert Logan helped me make for FHE
Each year I think I fall in love with fall a little more and this year really won me over. I love the fall colors, the crisp air, fall fashion (boots and scarves win me over), and the need to be cuddly because of the weather. I just wish the bright, bold reds, oranges, and yellows lasted a little big longer on the trees because it's so dang pretty! Because of the photographer in me and Mr. Logan's handsome face, I like to take pictures of us... So here's our little fall photo shoot.

We printed this one out as a 16x20 canvas to hang on our wall!
 My handsome man
 Yes.. I really do fall more in love with him every day. Even days like these :)
Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment